Today I feel a lot better! When Grace got here I was taking a nap. When I woke up Grace got me dressed and ready to go to the doctor. Before we left, Grace gave me some apples and pears mixed up. It so good! Mom didn’t think I would finish the whole thing but I did.
When we got to the doctor’s office I didn’t feel so good. I remember that lady who gave me a shot last time and I started to cry. Thankfully, Mom was there to comfort me. The doctor came in and did his thing. I was very happy to hear that I didn’t have to get shots today and even happier when he said I could eat any vegetable and or fruit I want. Yeah! I want some food! On the way home, Daddy stopped at the farmers market to get some food. Of course I fell asleep through the whole thing. Daddy got some tangerines but I can’t eat that yet. That’s ok, he said he’ll get me some sweet potatoes and carrots later. I can’t wait to try them. When we got home, Grace gave me a bottle and we played a little bit. Then it was nap time. Wow, I slept a lot! When I woke up, Grace took me for a ride on my new pink car. It was so much fun! Next week I’ll get ready for my driver’s license.
Baby G.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment