Today we went to the Mother’s beach park. It was kind of a cold day so we decided to take a looooooooong walk to the Marina Del Rey Library. I fell asleep on the way but I woke up just as we got there. Grace and I played on the floor and read books. There were some kids there and one of them got a puppet and tickled me with it. We had lots of fun.
On the way back home we stopped to have some lunch. I had a banana and grace had some mixed fruit and cereal. Then it was nap again until we got home. At around 2:30 we left to pick-up Grace’s son Richard at his school. He played with me in the car. I guess he wish he had a baby sister. When we got back, Mom got home soon after. I stayed with her while Grace and Richard took the dogs for a walk. When they got back, I was already eating my dinner. Grace finished up and left for the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment