Today Grace and I left early to the Library. We got there early as usual and strolled around so that I could take a nap. When I woke up, a lot of my friends were already there. We played outside until it was time for class. After Tia Olivia arrived, we went inside. She was a lot fun as usual. She let me take some pictures with her. After the class, we went outside to the garden to have a snack. Then we came home and I took a short nap.
When we got home I was still asleep. Mommy was already home. Yea! She and I got to spend some time together and then she put me down for another nap. When I woke up, I had this weird rush all over my body. Grace gave me a bath in case it was caused by the flowers I touched at the Library garden. After my bath I felt a lot better. Mom and I had dinner and then we went for a walk.
No comments:
Post a Comment