
Hi Everyone,
Sorry it's been so long since we last posted. We've been through a little schedule transition but we are back in shape now! Yeah!!!!!!!!!
Because of our busy schedule and my not so sure sleep pattern, Nanny G and I decided to do a monthly posting instead of a daily one. This will allow us more time in between to gather all the info so that Nanny G can input it while I sleep.
I've been doing a lot of growing up in the last few months. Now that I'm walking, I'm keeping Nanny G very busy chasing after me every second. We've been having lots of fun learning and exploring new things. See the pictures.
We have also been working on some resources for those interested in what else Nanny g is into. Check out the links to the right. Nanny G is so into it, we can't stop her. Who knows how far she'll go!!!!!!
Have a grate holiday season!
Baby G
No comments:
Post a Comment