01-22-08 - By Baby G

Today is my Nanny's first day in caring for me. Her name is Grace. We met her last weekIn the morning, we went for a stroller ride around the canals. It's a beautiful day! Grace and I babbled a lot along the way. I showed her all the cool spots I like to see. On the way back, we saw Daddy and walked with him to a coffee shop down the street. When we got back I was very tired but I still had the energy to lesten to Grace read me two books before she rocked me to sleep.

Later, Grace and I played on the floor. She taught me to reach for things by turning to my right and to my left. "Pretty soon you will be rolling all over the place." Grace said. I showed her how to do sit-ups but she wasn't interested in doing it. Maybe later she will.

We had a lot of fun talking and gigling together. At around 5:00 p.m., Grace gave me a warm bath. I showed her my duckes and how to wash my hair without getting water all over my head. Daddy picked purple pajamas for me to wear. When I got out of the bath, I was very sleepy again. Daddy gave me a bottle and before Grace left for the day, she handed me to daddy and I fell asleep on his lap.

No comments: