02-07-08 - By Baby G


Today is another special day. I got to help Daddy make vegetable soup. When Grace got here I tried to get her into giving e me some but she said that I'm still very young. Too bad, it smelled so delicious! I can't wait until I get solid foods. I've watched Daddy in the kitchen these past months and I can tell he's a great cook. Since I can't eat it yet I settled for a 4 oz.

Grace took me in my room and fed me. I didn't finish though because I fell asleep. While I aslept, Daddy taught Grace how to create a google blog for my daily activities journal. This is so exciting! I can't wait to be able to read all this!

When I woke up, Grace and I went to a stroll ride. I showed Grace the way to the Mother's Beach. When we got there, Grace put me in the baby swing. (Yaak, this is so filty!) Grace took some wipes and wiped it around but it was not enough to get all that gunk out. So, she put my blanket in front of me and my diaper change pad in the back. Actually. it helped give a little support for my back while I swang.

There were a few kids there. We met Maya (3 year old girl) and Nora (her nanny. Maya wanted to copy me so she asked her nanny to put her on the swing next to me and her blanket in front of her just like me. We had fun. I smiled and giggled a lot.

Around 3:00 p.m. it started to get windy and Grace decided it was time to leave. Ok. I guess I don't get to ask to stay longer yet. I'm tired anyway. Grace took Nora's phone number. We'll plan on meeting there again next week.As soon as we strolled back I fell asleep. When we got home I was still sleeping so Grace got to type for me.
When I woke up, Grace changed my clothes because she taught it was dirty from the park. Then we played on the floor in my room. Grace put some pillows and blankets around me to help me balance. Then, she read me some books while I practiced my seating up but all I was interested was chewing on them. Grace decided it was time for another bottle.

When I was done drinking my 4 oz. we sat on the floor again. This is a good activity for after I eat because it keeps me upright and the food down.

Daddy came home and we went outside to take some pictures with the dogs. Then, Daddy taught grace how to upload them to our Nanny Times blog. This is so much fun!

Well it's been another good day. It's time for Grace to go home. She handed me to Daddy and as always, I got cozy with him and went to sleep.

No comments: