02/12/08 - By Baby G

What a warm, gorgeous day! Grace got here early today. She misses me so much so decided to change her hours to be here early everyday. Fine with me! When she got here I was sleeping but I got up soon after. My tummy has an internal clock that goes off every two hours and it was really loud this time. I gave Grace a big good morning hug and she got me up. I was hungry; I drank a 6 oz. bottle. Yum…. That was delicious!!! When I was done I was still sleepy but I didn’t want to go back to bed. Grace took me for a stroll instead. While strolling, this loud dog barked at us from behind the gate. I hate it when dogs do that, it always startles me! We crossed the street in case there were anymore annoying dogs ahead. We don’t have this problem on the left side of the street. Soon, I fell asleep again so we went home. Grace got me out of the stroller and put me in bed. I slept for a long time. Grace tried to cut my nails. This time I woke up a little bit and caught her. She taught I would stay up but I just gave her a smile and went back to sleep. She decided to finish it later. When I woke up, I noticed that Grace had finished cutting my nails. I can’t believe I missed it! That’s ok; she showed me how to do my toenails.
Afterwards, she gave me a bottle and we looked at books. I love the color green in the Goodnight Moon and the brown in the Brown Bear what do you see?

Later, we went for a walk. But I felt asleep. When we got back, Grace took me out of the stroller and tried to put me in bed but I woke up. She tried to get me back to sleep but I kind of told her that I was done with that nap. So, we played on the floor instead.

Soon it as time for another 5 oz. We read books again. Daddy came in the room to say hi. I told him about our day and then he left.

Grace and I played and babbled for a while then we went for a walk again. This time I didn’t go to sleep until I got home. It was a short nap too. When I woke up, we played on the floor in my room. Then, Grace put me in the crib. Daddy came back and played with me for a little bit while Grace got ready to leave for the day. When she was done, she came in my room to say bye. Daddy got me out of the crib and we walked out into the living room. Grace said bye again and left.

No comments: