Today I was taking a nap when Grace got here. It's such a beautiful day and I had fallen asleep on my walk with Mom and Dad. When I woke up, I was very hungry. Grace changed my diaper and gave me a bottle. She couldn't believe how much I ate (7 oz.) and I still wanted more. After a while we went outside in the back yard. Misty came out with us. Then, Grace got me ready for a walk again but I was too tired that she rocked me to sleep instead.
As soon as I fell asleep, she placed me on my changing table and cut my nails. (Sneeeky Grace!) Anyhow, I slept for a long time. Grace thinks I'm going through a growing spurt because I'm sleeping and eating so much.
Wow, I slept for 3 hours! That's the longest time! When I woke up, Grace and I went for a walk on the beach. It was so relaxing. I got to see a lot of dogs and people. When we got back, we played on the floor and read books in my room. Daddy came in to say hi. I showed him my sit-ups but I didn't roll over.
All that excercise made me hungry. Grace decided to give me a 5 oz. this time. That was enough to satisfy my hunger. Then, I got the hick-ups again. Daddy gave me some medicine for it. It's around 5:30 and I'm tired again. Grace handed me to Daddy and I gave her a big goodbye smile before she left for the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment