03-06-08 By Baby G
Another gorgeous sunny day! Today I got to try my new stroller with mommy. It’s so cool and comfortable. When Grace got here I was already tired. We played a little bit and got ready for the Library. When we got there, I was fast asleep. Grace decided to take me inside anyway but I slept for the whole class. When I got home I was still asleep. Grandma came over just as I was waking up. Grace got me a bottle and we sat outside. Then, we went inside and made some lunch. Grandma showed Grace how I like my pear with cereal. It was so delicious I ate all of it! Grace said I could have some more later. We went in my room and played for a little bit. Then, I got tired again. Grace wrapped me around my cozy blanket and I felt asleep. I took a loooooong nap.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment