Today we took Grandma to the Library with us. We got there a little early so we went for a walk around the block before the class started. When we went in, I showed her my teacher and my friend Gabriel. She couldn’t really sing along with us and I think she got a little bored because she couldn’t understand Spanish.
When we got back to the house, Grandma stayed and had lunch with us. Grace and I played on the floor in my room for a long time. Grandma joined us for a while. Mom got home early and I got very excited. Soon, I got very tired. Grace gave me a bottle and put me down for a nap. But I didn’t sleep very long because I wanted to hang out with Grandma and Mom. Since I had all this company, Grace got to go home early.
No comments:
Post a Comment