01/24/08 - By Baby G

What a beautiful morning! It finally stopped raining! I went for a quick stroller ride with Daddy before Grace got here. She and I played a lot on the floor again. I got so tired I took the longest nap afterwards. (10:30-1:00). When I woke up, Grace gave me a bottle. I was sooooo hungry! Then, we went for a stroll ride again. It wasn’t sunny anymore and it began to sprinkle a little so we came home and read more books. Later, Daddy got back from his errands. I played with him for a little bit. Later, Grace gave me a bath and this time it was so cold in the bathroom I wanted to leave soon. Daddy turned up the heater.
Grace got me into my pajamas. Daddy noticed that I was ready to sleep. He gave me a bottle and I got on his lap. Daddy said to Grace that he taught she and I got along very well for our first week. She agreed. I agreed too with a big smile. Grace said bye, I went back to my bottle and then fell asleep.

No comments: