Happy Valentine’s Day!
Today is my first Valentine’s Day. I get to wear a special outfit. Grace brought us some heart shape cookies for me to give to Mom and Dad. She usually bakes with the kids but since I’m still little to even hold a spoon, she just brought them instead. She also got me a Snoopy with a teething ring and some chocolate. I’ll take the ring but Mom and Dad will have to eat the chocolate.
Later, we went to the Library again. Thursdays is songs and story time in
English and it’s for ages Babies through 2. The teacher taught us lots of songs and read us 4 stories. Then, she did a puppet show. It was so much fun, I was so happy to be there! My friend Gabriel was there too. I didn’t get to talk to him for very long because he was too tired and cranky. So, I took a book and read to bear. He’s the teacher’s helper at the Library. He sings the head and shoulders knees and toes song.
I got tired too. Grace gave me a bottle, got me in my chair and we went home. I fell asleep on the way but I didn’t sleep for too long.
When I woke up, Grace and I went out for a stroll but it was too cold again. We thought that it would be best to just hang out at home instead. We read books, sang some more songs and played on the floor again. You think that this floor play is easy but in fact, it is a lot of work! It takes a lot of eye hand coordination to reach and flip a book page! Horray, I did it! The cat is yellow. The rat is white. I see the color blue and purple. All right!
And this roll over stuff is not easy! Now lift your legs up and hold your foot while having one hand in your mouth. I wonder how many grown ups can do this. Maybe I should make my own workout video!
Push ups can makes you very hungry.You better have a bottle ready.
Maybe we can make a workout book instead. It will be easier I think... We had a lot of fun. Soon after, Daddy got home; he showed Grace how to download the pictures. He seemed to like them and thinks that Mommy will like them too. Afterwards, Grace and I went for a stroll. I was so tired from the workout that I fell right asleep. Right before Grace left, I woke up. She gave me a bottle and handed me to Daddy.
No comments:
Post a Comment