02-19-08 By Baby G

Happy 5.months birthday to me… cha, cha, cha…

Today I’m celebrating turning 5 months old. Grace said that I’m becoming a really big girl.
I can so much! Yea, how about chew on some solid foods? That is up to mom and dad she says. Well, maybe they’ll start me on some kind of cereal. We’ll see.

I got up so early that when Grace got here I was very sleepy. She gave me a bottle, checked my diaper and rocked me to sleep. I couldn’t get comfortable so she put me down on the bed and turned my fish show on. That’s as far as I get with television. I love it because it has beautiful colors, soft music and helps me relax. Eventually I fell asleep. When I woke, I had a biiiiiiiiiiig smile for Grace. She got me up and gave me a bottle.

Later, we went for to Mother’s beach. It was so cold on the way there. I guess everyone felt the same because there was only one kid there. A 1 year old named Ethan. He and I went on the slide with Grace. His nanny Ana joined us afterwards. She felt funny going on the slide because she’s a grown up but since there was no one there she would try. Grace told her that she doesn’t think other adults mind a grown up on the play structure as long as they play it safe. In fact, some people even like to see parents interacting with their kids like that. Soon, it started to sprinkle a little. Grace decided it would be best to go home before the rain came. When we got home, I had a bottle and Grace and I read more books. It is so cold we decided to just stay in.

Later, when Daddy got home Grace gave me another bottle and I know what that means….
I gave her a big smile saying: “See you tomorrow”.

No comments: