02/13/08 - By Baby G

Today I already had gone for my morning stroll when Grace got here. I was very excited to see her. Mommy was still here so Grace got to say hi to her. At around 10:00 we drove to the Library.On Wednesdays they offer story time and songs in Spanish for kids 2-5. To our surprise there were a lot of other babies there. One I got to meet. His name is Gabriel. He’s very cute. We sang lots of songs and heard 2 stories. Then we came back home. I was so hungry and tired. I had a bottle and was ready for bed. Grace rocked me as usual but this time I became very squirmy and acted like I was very uncomfortable so Grace decided to put me down on the bed for some quiet time. I watched the fish tank with the soft music that Grandma gave to me. Grace stood there and rubbed my back. Then, I got very sleepy. Grace walked away from the crib and soon after I felt asleep all by myself. When I woke up, Grace and I went for a walk. It was so cold that we came right back. We decided to stay inside and read some books instead. Later, we played on the floor and practiced more roll over. Later, Daddy came home and played with me. It was time for Grace to go home and I was getting tired again. Daddy gave me a bottle and rocked me to sleep. It was another fun day as always.

No comments: