02-20-08 By Baby G
Today is supposed to be a rainy day. It was sprinkling a little when Grace got here. I was tired and hungry so Grace just gave me a bottle and got me down for a nap. I got to sleep all by myself again today. At around 10:30 Grace thought about getting me up to go to the library but I was sleeping so deeply she decided not to do it. It’s ok. We’ll go to the library before I nap tomorrow if it’s not raining. When I woke up, I played in my crib for a little bit. Soon Grace came in and picked me up. I’m very hungry so I asked for a 6 oz. Later we went to the duck park. It was sunny but a little cold. She took some pictures of me and the ducks. We had lots of fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment