When Grace got here today I was playing in my bed. Grace seemed very happy to see me. I guess she missed me because she hadn’t seen me for the last 6 days. Grace was so surprised to see that I got 2 teeth coming on the bottom! Mom told her about all the food I got to eat on the trip. Let’s see: I had bread, bananas and cereal. Yea, this is so exciting!
Later, Grace and I went to the library for our Spanish story time and songs. My friend Gabriel was there. We sat next to each other. Then Grace and I came home because I was too tired. When we got home I was fast asleep.
When I woke up Grace and I got on the floor for some exercise. I taught Grace how she can use this time to get some exercise for herself. We tried some. Grace sat on the floor across from me with her legs stretching apart. Then, she reached over towards me and grabbed my hands. She could feel the light pain on her legs. Ouch! She’s really out of shape! Then, she lay down on her back next to me. I showed her how to bend her knees and bring them up towards her chin and hold it there for a minute or two. She liked this one. We practiced some other ones. This gave us an idea for another exercise book: “Baby & Nanny Fitness”. In there we would include some mild floor exercises that Nanny and Baby can do together. After a few more exercise, Grace realized how out of shape she really is. We decided to go for a walk instead.
When we got back, Grace gave me a bath. And you know what happens if you give me a bath…
Yep! You got to give me a bottle because I’m ready for bed. And that is what Grace did before she left.
No comments:
Post a Comment