When Grace got here I was already taking my nap which was a good thing because today we are going to the library for story time and songs. When we got there the place was packed with kids and no place to seat. Grace went into the other room and grabbed a chair for us. Some parents had to seat on the outside of the play area because there wasn’t enough room for everyone.
Some babies got irritated and had to excuse themselves from the room. Me on the other hand I was too busy checking out this new kid that came in. He noticed me right the way and smiled at me. He kept grabbing my feet and pointing it to his mom. She was so impressed! She said hi to me too. I noticed that she couldn’t speak because she kept saying: “hi boo boo, guh, guh, guh...” That’s probably why her son doesn’t say a word yet. Anyhow, eventually we turned our attention to the teacher. She sang lots of songs but my favorite was 5 little monkeys jumping on the bed because she had a monkey puppet singing along with her. My favorite story was about a dog named Spot. When it ended I say bye to my new friend. He waved bye.
Before we went back home, Grace and I took a stroll through Main Street. Unfortunately I fell asleep missed out on all the cool stores and artwork until we got back to the car. Grace told me not to worry. We’ll do it again next week. I was still tired so I went back to sleep. When we got home I was still asleep. So Grace just left me on the stroller. Daddy told her about the left over cereal and bananas in the frig. When I woke up, she gave me some. I ate most of it. Then, she gave me a bottle to kind of wash it down. Then we sat on the floor and read some books. Grace did some stretches. Afterwards I was so tired that as soon as she wrapped me around the blankets I closed my eyes. She put me down on my bed and I was out for a long nap.
No comments:
Post a Comment