03-04-08 By Baby G
What a beautiful day! When Grace got here, I was very tired because. Mom told Grace all about our morning. Later, Grandma came over and I introduced her to Grace. We all walked over to a restaurant down the street for lunch. I wanted to have some of the pizza Grace was having but she had the waitress wrap it us before I had a chance to have some (I wish). After my nap, we went over to the duck park. Grace posted her flyer inviting other Nannies to meet us and form a playgroup. When we left the park we noticed that someone had taken her number. Grace checked her phone and sure enough someone called. She made plans to meet her next Tuesday at the park. Hopefully this will become a big group and I’ll have lots of kids to play with. When we got back to the house I took a short nap. Then, we showed Grandma how we do floor until it was time for Grace to leave. It was another fun day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment